Grand River Blues Camp for 2018 Was a Huge Success!
Thanks to everyone who came out and supported these amazing and talented young musicians. Check out what some of them had to say here.
We are already planning for next year!
Need More Information?
Phone: 226-600-4270 or 226-791-9620
THE GRAND RIVER BLUES CAMP is a week-long day camp each August that provides an intensive learning experience for young, aspiring musicians, who want to perform! The camp is a perfect supplement to private lessons and practicing. Play with other young artists and learn from and perform with local, professional blues musicians. The camp is a great opportunity to improve your music skills and to learn about blues. The music that is the foundation for rock, hip hop, r&b and most modern popular music. At the culmination of the week's camp you will perform at the internationally renown TD Kitchener Blues Festival.
Who Should attend Blues Camp?
- You are between 12 and 18 years of age (with exceptions)
- You play guitar, drums, bass, keyboard, horns, harmonica, vocals
- You have acquired basic skills on your instrument
- You want to learn to play the blues
- You want to PLAY AT THE TD KITCHENER BLUES FESTIVAL!
- You want to make new friends and meet other young musicians
- You want to learn from working professional blues musicians
- You want to learn blues licks and techniques
- You want to form your own band/group
- You want to learn to perform on stage and jam with the Pros
- You want to learn to set up sound system and stage equipment
- You want to compose some original blues music
Registration for Blues Camp 2018 is now closed.
For more information on Blues Camp, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org