Grand River Blues Camp 2018
787 King St W, Kitchener
August 7 - 10, 2018
Drop Off: 8:30—9:00 AM
Blues Camp: 9:00—3:30 PM
Pick Up: 3:30—3:45 PM
$175 Per Participant
Lunch Included with Registration Fee
(Vegetarian options provided. Other dietary restrictions - please bring your own.)
Information Package for 2018 Registered Campers to be sent out the week of July 16.
Need More Information?
Phone: 226-600-4270 or 226-791-9620
THE GRAND RIVER BLUES CAMP is a week-long day camp each August that provides an intensive learning experience for young, aspiring musicians, who want to perform! The camp is a perfect supplement to private lessons and practicing. Play with other young artists and learn from and perform with local, professional blues musicians. The camp is a great opportunity to improve your music skills and to learn about blues. The music that is the foundation for rock, hip hop, r&b and most modern popular music. At the culmination of the week's camp you will perform at the internationally renown TD Kitchener Blues Festival.
Who Should attend Blues Camp?
- You are between 12 and 18 years of age (with exceptions)
- You play guitar, drums, bass, keyboard, horns, harmonica, vocals
- You have acquired basic skills on your instrument
- You want to learn to play the blues
- You want to PLAY AT THE TD KITCHENER BLUES FESTIVAL!
- You want to make new friends and meet other young musicians
- You want to learn from working professional blues musicians
- You want to learn blues licks and techniques
- You want to form your own band/group
- You want to learn to perform on stage and jam with the Pros
- You want to learn to set up sound system and stage equipment
- You want to compose some original blues music
Registration for Blues Camp 2018 is now closed.
For more information on Blues Camp, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org