Registration for Grand River Blues Camp 2020 delayed.
Hope you are all keeping well. Given the uncertainties of COVID-19 at this time, we are postponing online registration until May 1 at the earliest. If we all stick to the measures requested by our healthcare professionals, we may still have summer camps this year. Do your part, and stay safe everyone.
August 4 - 7, 2020
Need More Information?
Phone: 226-600-4270 or 226-791-9620
THE GRAND RIVER BLUES CAMP is a week-long day camp each August that provides an intensive learning experience for young, aspiring musicians, who want to perform! The camp is a perfect supplement to private lessons and practicing. Play with other young artists and learn from and perform with local, professional blues musicians. The camp is a great opportunity to improve your music skills and to learn about blues. The music that is the foundation for rock, hip hop, r&b and most modern popular music. At the culmination of the week's camp you will perform at the internationally renown TD Kitchener Blues Festival.
Who Should attend Blues Camp?
- You are between 12 and 18 years of age (with exceptions)
- You play guitar, drums, bass, keyboard, horns, harmonica, vocals
- You have acquired basic skills on your instrument
- You want to learn to play the blues
- You want to PLAY AT THE TD KITCHENER BLUES FESTIVAL!
- You want to make new friends and meet other young musicians
- You want to learn from working professional blues musicians
- You want to learn blues licks and techniques
- You want to form your own band/group
- You want to learn to perform on stage and jam with the Pros
- You want to learn to set up sound system and stage equipment
- You want to compose some original blues music
For more information on Blues Camp, please email: email@example.com